Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A lot has changed...

So it's been a while...actually a very long time since I have posted.  There has been quite a few changes in my life since July!  Moved out of the gf's house...moved too fast and it ended up being very bad decision.   Found a new place to live and I'm slowly making it my home.  Lots to still unpack and decorations to hang...oh and lots of organizing to be done  One person should not have this much stuff; it is ridiculous.  I have found someone new who lights up my world every time I see or talk to her.  I am so incredibly happy!!  :)

OK on to a new recipe:

Just made this dish this week.

Ingredients: 

~Marinated Chicken in an olive oil based Italian dressing (I used store bought, but you could also make your own)
~Broccoli, green peppers, scallions, zucchini all cooked in the same dressing.

I started cooking the chicken first then added some of the dressing.  Next I cooked the veggies in a separate pot (you could cook them together if desired) with the dressing.  You will want to cook the veggies until they are slightly soft yet still crispy.  Once finished, mix the chicken and veggies together on a plate and enjoy!  I was even told the leftovers were just as good!!  Next time I will hopefully remember to take pictures.

Keep posted, new recipes coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment