Monday, April 16, 2012

So today I stepped on the scale and I realized I had gained a pound...Yes I know it's only 1 pound, but it makes me feel horrible!  Must try harder!! 

My gf yesterday told me that she doesn't trust me...

I haven't done anything that would make her feel like she shouldn't trust me or at least I don't think I have.  I was also told that she has someone looking at my online profile on a dating site to make sure I haven't logged in!  (PS she hasn't deleted her profile either!!) We have only been dating since the beginning of the month.  This scares me!

I don't like to be controlled and if you tell me not to do something...it makes me want to do it all the more!

On a side note...I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I have to say that Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Shortcake coffee is awesome!! 

Have a wonderful day peeps!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment